Foraging Drawers with Foot Toys
Not Intended for Large Parrots.
- These little drawers are perfect for conure sized birds
- There is so much you can do with them
- Fill them with treats
- Fill them with toys
- We even include 5 little toys to get you started
- Secure with two included zip ties
- Work great on top our platform perches
- Fill it up each day with goodies and they will be sure to empty it out
- Lots of enrichment for your little feathered friends.
- Best for medium to small birds.
- Approximately 4x5x3.5 inches. Drawers slide out but do not fall out. My birds sometimes remove them but that's just extra work for them (and extra fun).
My Caiques love, love, love these little drawers. They are the perfect size. Of course they have been remodeled by the birds, the handles have been removed and a convenient beak grabbing hole has been installed by the parrots. Once they get it just the way they want it, they love it.
Foraging is the activity of searching for and working for food. Why is foraging good for pet parrots? Let's take a look:
Foraging is a natural behavior that occupies wild parrots for many
hours each day. Our companion parts want to forage and when given
opportunities to do so they will reward us with times of quiet and
independent activity. Daily foraging engages your birds' problem solving
skills and allows them to stay mentally alert and learning. By
providing them with opportunities to search for food, you their natural instincts and promoting a healthy and happy lifestyle.
Foraging requires your pet parrot to climb, grasp, hang upside down,
manipulate objects, and explore their surroundings. This physical
activity helps to keep them fit and agile, obesity and related health issues.
Emotional Well-being: Foraging gives parrots a sense of accomplishment and satisfaction. It mimics the challenges in the wild, reducing boredom or stress. This, in turn, contributes to their overall emotional well-being and behavioral problems such as behavior and excessive vocalizations.
try this forager to promote the well-being of your pet parrot. By
encouraging natural foraging behaviors, you provide mental stimulation,
physical exercise and emotional fulfillment. Bring joy and enrichment to
your feathered friend's life with our foraging toys for birds.