Slotted Little Chippers are Big, Big Fun!
- Most birds can not resist them.
- They chip into tiny little chips and do not form long strips of wood like our slats do.
- Many timid chewers or birds who will not chew 1/4" thick slats will chip these blocks.
- They make awesome toys or can be given alone as foot toys.
- These bright, hand colored wooden squares are perfect for bird toys.
- Will fit most small stringing materials including leather designed for pony beads.
- Each one is about 1 3/8"x 1 3/8" with a 1/4" hole.
Made in the USA.
Colored with edible food coloring. Hand colored, each piece varies slightly in intensity and shading. I promise your birds won't mind.
Made from bird safe pine, fir or spruce and cut, sanded and colored in our shop.