Little Chippers Bird Wood - Sold by the piece
Little Chippers are Big, Big Fun! Birds of all sizes find our special cross cut Chippers irresistible.
What makes our Chippers unique? Our specially designed Chippers are constructed from high-quality untreated kiln dried pine. All burrs and splinters are smoothed away leaving an attractive and safe surface for your birds to enjoy. Our colored wood is carefully colored with food coloring obtained from a bakery supply store. It's safe enough to eat (literally).
To keep their beaks in shape, parrots need to chew and destroy things; however, no birde wants to work too hard to keep their beaks in shape. Chippers are attractive to birds who dislike regular slats or wood blocks.
If you have a timid chewer give our Little Chippers a try. You might be surprised to find your bird chipping away with our Little Chippers.
- Chippers break up into satisfying little pieces, rather than long wood strips.
- Many timid chewers or birds who will not chew 1/4" thick slats will chip these blocks.
- Use them to make awesome bird toys or give as is for fun foot toys.
- Will fit most small stringing materials 1/4" thick or smaller, this includes thin leather, wire, paper rope or poly rope.
- Each one is about 1 3/8"x 1 3/8" with a 5/16" hole.
- Made in the USA.